Sometimes we agonize and agonize about what to do with a work related situation or relationship issue. We hesitate to confront others because of two basic fears:
- We don’t know the exact words to use to express our feelings.
- We fear the rejection that may come from the confrontation.
The truth of the matter is that sometimes another person (a counselor) can look at the situation objectively and be able to see the bigger picture; whereas, we are caught up in the drama and “can’t see the forest for the trees.” In this session we will:
- Identify the life lesson or pattern the situation is attached to
- Work together to come up with two possible ways to confront the situation
- Plan ahead for the outcomes that may result from the confrontation
Either way, you will be doing something constructive about a situation that has upset you for six weeks, six months, or six years. Attacking the situation is the right step forward to reclaim your power and balance once again. Go For It!
Length of Session: 1 ½ hours
Fee for Session: $95
In just one session, we cleared up an issue with my ex-husband that had bothered me for years. Thank you, Pat! – C.S. Newport, RI
Pat made me realize that many of my problems were related to one issue and one issue alone – giving my power away to other people. – C.H. Tampa, FL
I went to bed last night without a knot of fear in my stomach for the first time in many years. I have carried this secret for way too long. Thanks for helping me release it. – A.B. Richmond, VA